- Our Team
- Age Discrimination
- Article 78 Proceedings
- Criminal Record Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Education Law
- Familial Status Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Military Discrimination
- Overtime & Wage Hour Cases
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race & Nationality Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Representation for Banking Professionals
- Representation for Medical Professionals
- Section 75 Hearings
- Severance Negotiation
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Whistleblower Actions
- Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights Law
- Social Justice
- Business Law
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) & Workplace Rights
- In the News
- Maternal Rights
- New York Child Victims Act
- Familial Status Discrimination
- The Media and Discrimination
- How Social Media Is Changing Media
- What to Do If You're Experiencing Gender Discrimination?
- What is Gender Equality?
- Case Study #2 Sexual Harassment
- Case Study #1 - Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
Firm History & Introduction
- Growing up in America
- Why I Became a Life Coach and an Employment Lawyer
- Becoming a Lawyer
- Attorney Fees Explained
- The Best Way To Hire an Attorney
- Here's Why Racial Criminal Injustice Still Exists
- How Economic Racism Destroys Society
- Can an Attorney Predict Success and Calculate Winnings?
- Mahir S. Nisar, Attorney at Law
- Coronavirus: Breach of Contracts
- Coronavirus: Do Not Voluntarily Resign
- Coronavirus: How We Can Negotiate Your Severance
- Coronovirus: Ny Update - Your Mortgage, Credit Card Fees, ATM Fees, and Overdraft Fees
- Coronavirus: New York Renter? You Need to Know This!
- Coronavirus: NYC Small Businesses Need to Watch This!
- Coronavirus: Stop the Hate
- Coronavirus: Update for Employees
- Coronavirus: NY State Proposed Bill - Emergency Sick Leave
- Coronavirus: Trump Signs Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Coronavirus: Your Employer Can Take Your Temperature
- Coronavirus: Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Coronavirus: EEOC temporarily Suspends Issuance of Right to Sue Letters
- Coronavirus: How to File a Complaint Against Your Employer
- Coronavirus: How to Apply for NY Paid Sick Leave
- Coronavirus: Pandemic Unemployment Assistance & Compensation
- Coronavirus: Small Business Loans
- Coronavirus: Non Tax Filers Wanting to get Stimulus
- Coronavirus: Working from Home is Not an Excuse for Unlawful Discrimination
- Black Lives Matter
- Employment Law
- How Being Treated "Less Well" at Work May Qualify as Employment Discrimination
- Second Circuit Rules 300-Day Limitations Period Does Not Apply to "Background Evidence" of Age Discrimination
- EEOC Releases Figures on Workplace Discrimination Charges Filed in 2018
- Is a New York City Employer Liable for a Non-Supervisor's Sexual Harassment?
- NYC Council Passes Ban on Pre-Employment Drug Testing for Marijuana, THC
- Is Firing a Female Employee Over a Topless "Selfie" an Act of Sex Discrimination?
- Can a City Agency Refuse to Hire You Based on a Perceived Disability?
- Ex-NYC Council Speaker Faces Lawsuit Over Allegedly Pressuring Housing Authority to Replace African-American Manager
- EEOC Reaches $150,000 Settlement with Bronx Company Over Sexual Harassment Charges
- Why the Total Number of Employees Matters in an Age Discrimination Lawsuit
- What are Your "Due Process" Rights as a Public Employee in New York?
- Social Media Job Post Highlights Fine Line Between "Employee" and "Independent Contractor"
- Can a State Agency Refuse to Hire You Based on a Prior Criminal Conviction?
- Can I be Compelled to Arbitrate an Employment Dispute if My Union Declined to Pursue a Grievance?
- Are There Limits on the Damages I can Receive in a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit?
- What You Need to Know About New York City's New "Lactation Room" Laws
- Second Circuit Rules Disabled Employees May File "Hostile Work Environment" Claims Under the ADA
- NYC Council May Ban "At-Will" Firings in Fast Food Industry
- Do Migraines Qualify as a "Disability" Under the ADA?
- Have You Been Unfairly Disciplined at Work Due to Your Sex?
- Why it is Important to Provide Details When Filing a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
- Does My Employer Have to Pay Me for Time Spent Driving to a Job Site?
- Is it an "Abuse of Process" to Sue My Employer for Back Pay?
- Former NYC Car Wash Employees Win $8.5 Million Judgment Against Ex-Employer
- What is the “Election of Remedies Doctrine,” and How Could it Affect My Employment Discrimination Case? | Nisar Law Group, P.C.
- New York City Announces New Rules to Prevent Hair and Hairstyle Discrimination | Nisar Law Group, P.C.
- Can My Boss Fire Me for Refusing to do Something Illegal?
- Judge Upholds NYC Fast Food Deductions Law
- New Study Details the Cost of Sexual Harassment and Employment Discrimination
- What Happens if You are Fired for Complaining About Sexual Harassment?
- IBM Under Fire for Alleged Age Discrimination
- How an Article 78 Proceedings May Affect Your Right to Sue Later
- Can a Former Employer Retaliate Against Me for Suing Them?
- When can a NYC Business Legally Fire a Disabled Employee?
- What You Need to Know About New York's Minimum Wage Laws in 2019
- What is "Collateral Estoppel" and How Does it Affect the Rights of a Fired NYC School Teacher?
- Am I Exempt from Overtime Laws if I Receive Compensation on Top of My Base Salary?
- The Risks of Representing Yourself in an Employment Discrimination Claim
- Mexican Restaurant Group to Pay U.S. Labor Department $628,000 for Wage Violations
- Google Employee Walkout Highlights the Epidemic of Sexual Harassment in NYC
- What Qualifies as an "Adverse Employment Action" Under Disability Discrimination Law?
- Addressing Sex and Gender Discrimination in the Hiring Process
- Who is Considered a "Joint Employer" for Purposes of Discrimination Law?
- Supreme Court: Federal Age Discrimination Law Applies to All State, Local Government Agencies
- Buffalo Company to Pay $465,000 to Settle EEOC Charges
- How the "Essential Functions" of a Job Affects a Discrimination Disability Lawsuit
- N.Y. Court of Appeals Upholds Labor Department's Interpretation of Prevailing Wage Rules
- Amtrak Sued for Alleged Sexual Harassment, Retaliation
- How can I Prove I was Underpaid If My Employer Failed to Keep Records?
- Can I File an Age Discrimination Lawsuit in New York if I do Not Live or Work Here?
- Avon Faces Pregnancy Discrimination Lawsuit
- Can Men Sue for Sex Discrimination?
- Second Circuit Revisits Issue of "Double Recovery" in Minimum Wage and Overtime Cases
- When can a Court Overturn an Arbitration Award in a Discrimination Case?
- Can Public Employees Run for Elected Office?
- Ex-Sales Manager Accuses Spotify of Gender Discrimination
- How do I Prove the Existence of a Hostile Work Environment?
- Understanding Employment Discrimination and "Constructive Discharge"
- Federal Court Rules Limos are "Taxicabs" for Purposes of Federal Overtime Exemption
- EEOC Sues N.Y. Manufacturer Over Management's History of Misogynist, Racist Remarks
- First Department Affirms Broad Definition of Marital Status Discrimination
- EEOC Sues NY Grocery Store Over Supervisor's Alleged Sexual Harassment
- Will My Employment Discrimination Case be Heard in State or Federal Court?
- Sexual Harassment is Not a "Playful" Joke
- 3020A Hearings and Retaliation Claims
- New York State Publishes Model Sexual Harassment Policy
- Does a College Have to Alter its Educational Program to Accommodate a Disabled Student?
- Manhattan Court Awards Default Judgment Against Employer Who Used Racial Slurs, Assaulted Female Employee
- Can I Sue My Former Employer for Same-Sex Gender Discrimination?
- What are My First Amendment Rights as a Government Employee?
- EEOC Sues New York Hotel for Refusing to Let Employee with Back Problem Sit in a Chair
- Appeals Court Criticizes Trial Judge for Improperly Dismissing Wage and Hour Case a Week Before Trial
- Judge Allows Ex-Tennis Coach to Continue Sex Discrimination Lawsuit Against SUNY Albany
- How Does the NYC Human Rights Law Protect Me from Sexual Harassment at Work?
- Can I Sue Someone Who Testifies Against Me at an Employment Arbitration Hearing?
- Manhattan Court Upholds National Origin Discrimination Verdict Against State Agency
- What Happens if the State Does Not Believe My Employment Discrimination Claim?
- The Role of Collective Bargaining Agreements in Section 75 Cases
- Can I be Fired for Requesting a Private Room to Breastfeed at Work?
- Brooklyn Judge Confirms Right of Employees to File Class Actions for "Liquidated Damages" in Federal Court
- Dealing with Quid Pro Quo Harassment in New York
- New York Attorney General Takes on "No-Poach" Restrictions in Fast Food Worker Contracts
- Am I Bound by an Employment Arbitration Agreement I Never Received?
- Should I Keep Work-Related Emails to Prove My Discrimination Claim?
- Am I Legally "Disabled" if I Have a Heart Attack?
- The Danger of Arbitration Agreements in Overtime and Wage Hour Cases
- The Continuing Struggle to Classify "Gig Economy" Workers in New York
- Court of Appeals Limits Union Employees' Rights in Section 75 Cases
- What Happens When a New York Employer Simply Ignores Minimum Wage and Overtime Laws?
- EEOC Issues New Report on Age Discrimination in the U.S.
- Upstate Clinic Fined $60,000 for Failing to Stop Sexual Harassment
- Does My Employer Have to Give Me an Accurate Pay Stub?
- Manhattan Judge Upholds National Origin Discrimination Verdict Against University
- Is an "Unfair" Employment Decision Necessarily Discrimination?
- Bronx Retailer Ordered to Pay $12,000 for Not Following Overtime Laws
- Can I Sue My Union if it Fails to Pursue My Discrimination Complaint?
- Is it Really Impossible to Fire "Incompetent" Teachers in New York?
- Upstate NY Employer Company Settles EEOC Disability Discrimination Charges
- Who is Considered a "Joint Employer" Under NYC Employment Discrimination Law?
- Understanding the Three-Step Process for Presenting Discrimination Claims
- NYC Employers Must Comply With New Paid Sick Leave Law
- Can an Employer Refuse to Rehire Me Due to a Cognitive Disability?
- Supreme Court Rules Employers May Compel Employees to Surrender Class Action Rights
- Can I be Fired by the City for Expressing My Political Views?
- Is it Against the Law for Supervisors to Openly Mock My Disability at Work?
- Does Buying a Business Mean You Also Acquire its Liability for Employment Discrimination?
- New York City Adopts New Measures to "Stop Sexual Harassment"
- Is it Against the Law for My Boss to Replace Me With a Younger Woman?
- U.S. Department of Labor Launches Pilot Program to Encourage Self-Reporting of Wage Hour Violations
- How Long do I Have to File an Employment Discrimination Lawsuit?
- New York Extends Sexual Harassment Protections to Non-Employee Contractors
- Brooklyn Jury Orders Company to Pay $5.1 Million in Religious Discrimination Case
- Can I File an Employment Discrimination Lawsuit as a "Jane Doe"?
- EEOC: Demeaning Female Employees in Front of Co-Workers is Sexual Harassment
- 2nd Circuit Clarifies Liquidated Damages are Not "Cumulative" in Wage-Hour Cases
- Is Taking a 15-Minute Break Considered Medical "Leave" Under Federal Law?
- Can a Civil Servant be Fired for Sexual Harassment?
- Does Favoring College Graduates in Hiring Constitute "Age Discrimination"?
- Does the Law Protect Me if I Speak Up on Behalf of a Co-Worker?
- Can an Employer Force Me to Undergo a Psychological Evaluation as Part of the Hiring Process?
- Is it Illegal for a Workplace Policy to Have a Disparate Impact on Female Employees?
- Will New York City Give Workers the "Right to Disconnect"?
- Do Anti-Hispanic Statements Constitute "Racial" Discrimination?
- When is Alcoholism Classified as a Legal "Disability"?
- NYC to Require Employers Accommodate Requests for "Temporary" Employee Schedule Changes
- Can an Employment Agency Refuse to Refer a Worker Due to Age?
- Will New York Eliminate the "Tip Credit" for Servers?
- Long Island Diner Owner, Manager Plead Guilty to Criminal Wage Theft Charges
- How Much can I Actually Win in a Sexual Harassment Case?
- Are Hospitals Founded by Religious Groups Exempt from Employment Discrimination Laws?
- Is "Not Fitting in" Actually a Pretext for Discrimination?
- Can My Employer Refuse to Assign Me Work Because of My Pregnancy?
- Did an Upstate College Illegally Fire a Campus Doctor for Treating Transgender Students?
- N.Y. Court Rules Federal Sex Discrimination Law Covers Sexual Orientation
- How do I Know I am Being Paid the Minimum Wage?
- Can My Employer Use a Disciplinary Hearing to Justify Discrimination?
- NY Attorney General Sues Weinstein Company for "Pattern" of Sexual Harassment
- Why You Need to Exercise Caution Before Signing a "Severance Letter"
- Employment Attorney Mahir Nisar to Attend United Nations Event for Gender Equality
- Trump Administration Clarifies Law Regarding Classification of Unpaid Interns
- Does Filing a Lawsuit Make Me Mentally Unfit to Hold a Job?
- NYC Agrees to Delay Enforcement of Employee Contributions Law
- Sexual Harassment is a Major Problem for New York's "Gig Economy" Workers
- NYC Expands Definition of "Sexual Orientation" for Employment Discrimination Purposes
- FAQs for Employees About New York's New Paid Leave Law
- Can My Ex-Boss Badmouth Me if I Signed a Confidentiality Agreement?
- Employment Discrimination and "Essential" Job Functions
- How Tip Credits Affect the Rights of NY Restaurant Workers
- How "Administrative Exhaustion" Affects Your Employment Discrimination Claim
- Surveys Show Sex Discrimination Remains a Major Problem for Women
- Do Targeted Job Ads Violate Age Discrimination Laws?
- Will the New Tax Legislation Affect My Employment Status?
- FDNY Faces New Race Discrimination Allegations
- When can a Potential Employer Use Your Criminal Record Against You?
- Is My Employer Liable if Customers Harass Me?
- NY Courts are Not Sympathetic to Self-Represented Discrimination Plaintiffs
- The Legal Aftermath of the Sexual Harassment Scandals
- What are My Rights as a Pregnant Employee in New York City?
- New York Federal Reserve Accused of Race Discrimination
- Can an Email Exchange Create a Binding Employment Agreement in New York?
- EEOC Settles Pregnancy Discrimination Claim With NYC Employer
- Why You Should Always Read (and Understand) an Employment Agreement Before Signing
- Does Filing an Administrative Complaint Affect My Rights to Sue for Race Discrimination?
- When is My Employer Liable for a Coworker Sexually Harassing Me?
- New York Court of Appeals Broadens Scope of Punitive Damages Under NYC Anti-Discrimination Law
- Can I Sue for Retaliatory Acts Other Than Getting Fired?
- When Sex Toys are Tools of Sexual Harassment
- Separating Interns From Employees Under New York Labor Law
- New York Law Permits "Sealing" of Criminal Records From Potential Employers
- Bronx Court Upholds Multi-Million Dollar Pregnancy Discrimination Verdict
- Judge Rules Port Authority Cannot Force Police Officers to Take Annual Medical Exams
- Can I Reject a Job Transfer as an Unreasonable Accommodation Under Disability Law?
- Long Island Bar Accused of LGBTQ-based Harassment
- NY Court of Appeals Holds "Perceived" Alcoholism is Not a Disability Under NYC Law
- Weinstein Scandal Brings Renewed Attention to Sexual Harassment in New York
- NYC Poised to Require Sick Leave for Domestic Violence Victims
- Will "No-Tipping" Trend Hurt New York's Restaurant Servers?
- NYC Ban on Salary History Inquiries Takes Effect on October 31
- 21st Century Fox Faces New Allegations of Sexual Harassment and Violence
- When is Withdrawing a Job Offer Considered "Retaliation"?
- Can My Boss Fire Me if She Thinks I am "Ready to Retire"?
- What Are a Landlord's Duties Under the "Warranty of Habitability"?
- Is a Contract Enforceable If It Violates the Law?
- Do Debt Collectors Have to Warn You About Tax Consequences?
- Court of Appeals Says No Statute of Limitations for Forged Deed Allegations
- The ASCAP Royalty Decision and Understanding Business Agreements
- Long Island Senator's Arrest Highlights Corruption in Real Estate Lobbying
- How a Property Sale Can Affect the Right to Challenge a Tax Assessment
- Is It Always "Buyer Beware" When Purchasing a Home?
- Attorney Mahir Nisar Defends Animal Rights Activist in Bizarre Rabbit Hoarder Lawsuit
- Judge Finds Driver at Fault for Driving Into Ditch
- Zoning Disputes Can Lead to Years of Litigation
- Even "Industry Standards" Must Be Spelled Out in a Contract
- Federal Bailout Shields GM From Liability Over Defective Chevy Models
- Customer Surveys Admissible Evidence in Hotel Franchise Agreement Dispute
- New York Legislators Reconsider Popular, Controversial Real Estate Tax Break
- New York AG Fails to Beat Mortgage Lender in Court
- Can an Email Create a Legally Binding Contract?
- Understanding Insurance Company "Disclaimers"
- Who Is Responsible When a Pedestrian Is Hit By a Car?
- Judge Says Landlord Not Liable for Ex-Tenant's Racial Harassment
- 2015 list of the Nation's Top One Percent, published by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)
- County May Be Liable for "High-Flying" Stop Sign
- Court of Appeals Rules Against Energy Companies in "Fracking" Dispute
- Condo's Offering Plan Foils Developer's Attempt to Collect From Unit Owner
- Court of Appeals Puts Landlords on Notice About Rent Control
- What Happens When You Can't Remember Your Automobile Accident?
- How Pre-Judgment Interest Can Be a Major Post-Trial Problem
- Understanding the Use of "Shell Companies" In Real Estate Transactions
- Federal Courts Must Referee New York Mattress War
- What Happens When a Defendant Fails to Preserve Evidence?
- New York Court of Appeals Reverses $300M Summary Judgment in Contract Dispute
- How "Permanent" Must a Disability Be to Bring a Personal Injury Claim?
- How Does Bankruptcy Affect a Personal Injury Award?
- What Happens When an Insured Defendant Avoids His Insurance Company?
- Using Expert Witnesses to "Reconstruct" Automobile Accidents
- Does an Invoice Create a Binding Legal Contract?
- Are "Non-Compete" Clauses in Franchise Agreements Enforceable in New York?
- Understanding the Role of "Uninsured Motorist" Benefits in Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Lawsuit If I Already Receive Workers' Compensation Benefits?
- Driver Not at Fault for Pedestrian Who "Darted" Into Traffic
- Deadly Valhalla Crash Highlights Metro-North's Safety History
- Does Incorporating Always Protect My Personal Assets?
- Do You Owe Someone a Bonus If They Never Actually Worked for You?
- Are "No-Fault" Benefits Available If I am Injured While Getting Out of a Car?
- Am I Responsible for My Student-Driver's Accident?
- Protecting Trade Secrets and Other Business Information
- Understanding Factual Disputes In a Personal Injury Case
- What Is a Personal Injury Claim Really Worth?
- How "Accident Rings" Cost Insurers and Drive Up Premiums
- Courts Take Hands-Off Approach to Arbitration Clauses
- Distinguishing "Employees" from "Independent Contractors" in Accident Cases
- Preserving the "Chain of Causation" in Personal Injury Cases
- The Role of Consideration in Contracts
- Is New York City Liable for Not Providing Bicycle Helmets?
- The Basics of a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What Happens When a Wrongful Death Victim Can't Speak for Herself?
- Jewelry Store Left Holding the Bag After Hacker Robbery
- Personal Injury Lawsuits and "Proprietary" Government
- Are School Districts Responsible for Bus Stop Accidents?
- Plaintiff Loses Over Expert's Failure to Refute Defendants' Expert
- Negligence vs. "Reckless Disregard" in Emergency Vehicle Accidents
- How "Buy-Sell" Clauses Can Help End Your Business Relationships
- Protecting Your Interests With a "Liquidated Damages" Clause
- Car Accidents & New York's No-Fault Law
- Mother Accuses Police of Negligence in Son's Drunk Driving Death
- Is Your Contract Complete Without an "Integration Clause"?
- School Bus Driver Not Liable for Student Injured in Fight
- It is Not Enough to Complain About a Headache
- UCC or Common Law: Which Applies to My Contract?
- Contracts vs. Criminal Law: Defining Your Terms
- City Not Liable for Motocross Bicycle Injury
- How the "Emergency Doctrine" Applies to Accident Lawsuits
- Court of Appeals Dismisses Breach of Contract Lawsuit from Duke Ellington's Heir
- Appeals Court Sanctions Defendants for Spoliation of Evidence
- How "Range of Motion" Affects Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Court of Appeals Says Indian-Owned Golf Course Must Face Civil Suit
- Not All Injuries Are Equal in Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Appeals Court Rejects Jury Verdict Finding Neither Driver Liable for Accident
- When Do Employment Contracts End?
- Oral Contracts Can Bring Litigation Headaches
- Failing to Yield Can Mean Failing to Win in Court
- "Drag Race" Passenger Barred from Suing Drivers
- Appeals Court Finds "Loss of Fetus" Does Not Cover Children Born Prematurely
- How the Statute of Limitations Can Affect Your Personal Injury Case
- Calling an Accident Victim a "Liar" Is Not a Successful Defense
- Selecting the Right Form for Your New York Business
- When Are Dog Owners Liable for Accidents Caused
- Speeding Police Car Not Held Responsible for Cau
- Understanding Promissory Notes and Interest Rate
- What Do Tax Returns Have To Do With a Car Accide
- Car Accidents May Lead To Serious Back and Spina
- Understanding MVAIC Claims
- What Is a Partnership Agreement and Why Do I Nee
- Conflicting Medical Experts Can Undermine Seriou
- Knee Injuries and Auto Accidents
- Acquiring a Business Deciding Between an Asset P
- Understanding and Enforcing Employment Agreement
- What Is a Local Governments Liability for Potent
- In Personal Injury Cases Sometimes the Thing Spe
- Why Percentages Matter in Automobile Accidents
- How Choice of Law Can Affect Your Rights Under A
- Comparing No Fault and Serious Injury Liability
- Manhattan Judge Orders Orbitz To Pay 12 Million
- How the Emergency Doctrine Applies or Does Not A
- What To Do When You Get Into a Car Accident
- Five Reasons to Retain a Small Firm
- Course of Dealing and Breach of Contract
- Conspiracy To Breach a Contract
- Breach of Duty To Parties Outside a Contract
- Statute of Frauds Problem in A Breach of Contrac
- Breach of Antidilution Contract
- Insurance Exclusions As Defenses To Breach of Contract
- Breach of Contract and Waiver
- Breach of Title Insurance Contracts
- Interest Payments and Breach of Insurance Contract
- Breach of Contract and Collateral Documents
- Contractual Indemnity Provisions
- Delays Amounting To Breach Insurance Contracts
- Arbitration in Breach of Contract
- Breach of A Brokerage Contract Analyzing the Diff
- Putting It All Together a Multifaceted Breach Of
- Statute of Limitations and Breach of Contract
- Breach of Contract Covenant of Fair Dealing
- Induced Breach of Contract Tortious Interference
- Contract Interpretation Legal Standards
- Injunctive Relief and Breach of Contract
- Knowledge of Breach of Contract Law Leads To Per
- Breach of Contract Issues in Condominium Offerin
- Breach of Contract Liability for Student Loan De
- Choice of Laws in Breach of Contract
- Implied Contracts and Breach of Contract in High
- Breach of Construction Contracts Indemnification
- The Damages Component in Breach of Contract
- Summary Judgment in NY Breach of Contract
- Liquidated Damages in A Breach of Contract
- Discovery in Breach of Contract Cases
- Quasi Contract Breach of Contract and Parol Evid
- Res Judicata Arguments in A Breach of Contract C
- When Does a Special Duty Arise in A Breach of Co
- How Rescission and Time Barring Affects Breach O
- Contract Interpretation in Breach of Contract Ca
- Litigating Breach of Oral Contracts
- A Look At the Basic Elements Required for A Brea
- The Role of Third Party Beneficiaries in Breach
- A Freely Terminable Employment Contract May Stil
- Extrinsic Evidence Considering the Parties Inten
- Exculpatory Clauses and Their Exceptions in Brea
- The Effect of Disclaimers and Warranties in Brea
- Court Allows Breach of Contract Lawsuit To Sail
- You Cannot Cancel a Contract Based On Your Own B
- Financing Clauses in NY Real Estate Contracts
- Did You Read Your Contract Correctly
- Not All Contracts Are Fair
- Who Really Breached the Contract
- How Long Is Too Long To Wait To Litigate
- Do You Want This Contract To Last
- Agreements Have To End Sometime
- Can You Breach a Contract You Never Agreed To
- When Does Talking to Someone's Competitors Become a Breach of Contract?
- Through Multiple Trials Breach of Contract Case
- Breach of Contract Liability & Oral Modifications
- Martha Stewart's Company Sued for Breach of Contract
- When Is a Cancelled Contract a Breach of Contract?
- Television Reporter Sues for Breach of Contract
- Contact Us
- Site Map