At Nisar Law Group, P.C., we strive to make navigating and handling employment law cases easy for our clients, whether they were wronged by a company with offices across the country or a single-structure business.
Accolades and accomplishments that stand Attorney Nisar out from others:
- 10.0 "Superb" AVVO rating
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ 2014 – 2017
- “Nation’s Top One Percent” by NADC
When you are faced with a serious dispute, contact us today. During an initial case evaluation, you can tell us about the issue and our lawyer can tell you what to do next.
- Article 78 Proceedings
- Wrongful Termination
- Familial Status Discrimination
- Overtime & Wage Hour Cases
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Military Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Education Law
- Criminal Record Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblower Actions
- Representation for Banking Professionals
- Representation for Medical Professionals
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) & Workplace Rights
- Executive Compensation
- Severance Negotiation
- Race & Nationality Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
Employment Law Cases We Handle in New York
By teaming up with Attorney Mahir Nisar and our staff, you can be confident that your case is getting the attention it demands from professionals who know the law inside and out.
Common employment disputes include but are not limited to:
- Workplace Discrimination: Employees who have been discriminated against due to a federally protected class – age, gender, race, etc. – represent the most difficult cases.
- Overtime & wage-hour cases: Errors in accounting and violations of state and federal wage laws can create overtime and wage-hour claims.
Call (646) 760-6493 to Begin Your Employment Law Case
Many cases can be avoided with the right preparation. Our attorneys can represent you if your employer violated your rights in any way. We represent employees with claims of discrimination, sexual harassment or other forms of mistreatment which violate New York labor laws. Our employment law attorneys in New York and New Jersey are prepared to review the specifics of your case to determine the best course of action going forward.
Some disputes are best left quiet and resolved through mediation. In other cases, the stakes are too high to concede, and so the matter is taken to litigation and before a judge. No matter the process, you can trust in our employment lawyer to be there for you and your business, doing everything in his power to uphold your best interests.
Why Choose Our New York City Employment Lawyers?
At Nisar Law Group, P.C., our experienced NYC employment law attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of employees in New York. We understand that dealing with workplace issues can be overwhelming and stressful, which is why we are here to provide compassionate guidance and aggressive representation throughout the legal process.
Here are just a few reasons why we are the right choice for your employment law needs:
- We have a proven track record of success in handling a wide range of employment law cases, including discrimination, hostile work environment, whistleblower, retaliation, severance pay, harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, and more.
- Our attorneys have extensive knowledge and experience in both state and federal employment laws, ensuring that we can provide comprehensive legal solutions for our clients.
- We offer personalized attention and tailored legal strategies to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Our firm has been nationally recognized for our outstanding legal services and commitment to our clients.
- We provide transparent communication and regular updates throughout the legal process, ensuring that our clients are informed every step of the way.
If you are facing an employment law issue, don't hesitate to contact us today for a consultation. Our dedicated legal team is here to protect your rights and help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
Seasoned Litigators Who Have Handled Numerous Jury & Bench Trials
Providing Representation with Clarity, Honesty & Integrity
Building Long-Term Affiliations & Relationships
Offering Consultations for All Case Types We Handle