Managing Maternity: Your Pregnancy Rights in the Workplace
When sharing the good news with your boss and coworkers, discrimination might be the last thing on your mind. The truth is many women experience unfair treatment - or even got fired - after revealing the news of their pregnancy. If you’re pregnant and working, as a start, know your legal rights.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 00:29 - The legal rights of a pregnant woman within the workplace
- 01:33 - How to handle pregnancy discrimination in the workplace
- 03:57 - Are you entitled to maternity leave?
- 06:01 - What you should do when you found out you’re pregnant
- 11:33 - Examples of pregnancy discrimination
Connect with Nisar Law Group:
Need help? Call (646) 760-6493 for a free case evaluation.